Mission: PMISSC is a family of project managers dedicated to positively impacting your career and our community.
Vision: Every PMISSC member has a job or business that they love. PMISSC is known as a chapter that delights its members, volunteers and partners.
Values: Authentic communication, Member Focused, Knowledgeable, Competent
- Provide Education – Host the monthly chapter meetings and an annual symposium with dynamic, relevant speakers. Additionally, we will revamp our training offerings and ensure that they are effectively marketed.
- Grow Chapter Resources (Human and Financial) – Employ strategies that increase the number of our chapter members through outreach and marketing efforts.
- Practice Project Management Skills – Provide a safe place where you can develop yourself and others by practicing your project management skills as a PMISSC volunteer.
- Interact Effectively with Chapter Members and Other Stakeholders – Focus on transparency using the quarterly score card and expand the use of surveys to get chapter member/stakeholder feedback on a variety of issues.
- Support Career Growth – Provide mechanisms for assisting in job searches including networking opportunities. Have a Job/Need a Job updates at the Dinner Meetings and a Job Board on the PMISSC web site.
- Promote the Project Management Profession – Reach out to and partner with relevant individuals, academia, nonprofits, and professional organizations. Ensure that the people in our community are aware of project management as a possible career path.