Are you looking for a study group with peers? PMISSC is forming a self-study group for the PMI-ACP exam now!
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ® is one of the most recognized Agile certifications. If you have begun your studies or you are thinking about seeking the accreditation, then this is the study group for you.
The study group will go over the 7 Domains of Practices for the PMI-ACP® Exam.
- Domain I Agile Principles and Mindset
- Domain II Value-driven Delivery
- Domain III Stakeholder Engagement
- Domain IV Team Performance
- Domain V Adaptive Planning
- Domain VI Problem Detection and Resolution
We are limiting to 10 participants to the study group, which will meet on Tuesdays at 7:00 pm or Saturdays at 10:00 am (group preference) for one hour over 8 sessions.