There are several amazing volunteer opportunities available at the chapter that will help you expand your learning, professional networks, and personal relationships. We are always looking for enthusiastic volunteers who are interested to learn and help their local communities grow.
Some of the benefits of volunteering include:
- Ability to earn PMI PDU (experience credits)
- Free entry to Outreach educational events (such as seminars and training sessions)
- Opportunity to work with top colleges / university partners in the area
- Professional networking
- Event management experience
- Greater real-world project management experience
- Enhanced project management knowledge
Make a difference and initiate impact!
Click here for to search for Volunteer Opportunities in the Volunteer Relationship Management System (VRMS).